Syarat-syarat pembayaran & pengiriman:
|LED chip:||Kinglight||Warranty:||2 Years|
Super Slim Advertising Outdoor SMD Led Display RGB High Brightness 6mm Pixel Pitch
Application of LED display screen:
LED display,also called led screen, led video wall, or led sign, with its unique advantages,has gradually replaced the traditional billboards, light boxes,etc. LED display advertising has become a new force in the media industry.
Traditional advertising can only show pictures, But LED display / led video wall / led screen can perfect combine text, pictures, video, and sound with high resolution,high brightness and full color! LED display Advertising screen can easily attract the attention of pedestrians,and also are easy to remember,which can generate greater advertising effectiveness.
Led display screen now are widely applied in media advertising, transportantion,Security,
Real estate and Stage show background.
Pixel Pitch: 6 mm
Pixel Configuration 1R1G1B
LED Encapsulation Method: DIP and SMD
Module Resolution: 32dots*32dots
Module Size: 192mm*192mm
Module Weight: 2 KG
Power Consumption Max.: 550W/m2 Average: 180-360W/m2
Driving Method 1/8 Scan Real image pixel
Control Mode: Video frequency synchronization
Optimal Viewing Distance ≥6m
Gray Scale Recommended 4096 level
Refresh Frame Frequency ≥300Hz
Blind Spot Rate <0.0001
Brightness Control 256 Grade
Contrast 100 levels adjustable
Effective Control Distance(without relay) Unshielded Twisted-Pair net line transmission distance 100M
View Angle Horizontal ≤120° Vertical ≤50°
Earth Leakage Current <2mA
Power Supply Mode AC220V/50HZ or AC110V/60HZ
Protection Level Front IP65 Back IP55
Operating System Windows98/me/2000/NT/XP
Operation Environment Temperature Storage: –40°C~+60° Coperation: – 20°C~+45°C
Q1: What's the warranty of your LED Display Screen ?
A1: We have a 2-year warranty for our led display screen, and 100,000 hours life span of the led lamps.
Q2: What about your pre-sale service and post-sale service?
A2: For pre-sale service: We have a professional sales team and a 12 years technical team who are willing to answer your question 24/7. We can offer a whole complete solution for your project!
For post-sale service: We can instruct you how to use, adjust the screens, and change the boken modules with spare parts.
Also, we can send technicals to your country to solve problems. Mostly, our led display will not have big problems within warranty time.
Q3: Whats your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?
A3: We accept T/T. At least 30% deposit in advance, and the rest 70% before delivery.
Our average Production time is 16 days, after receiving the deposit.
Q4: What's the control system?
A4: For synchronization control: We use Nova, Linsn Or Colorlight control system.
For asynchronous control: We use Onbon, or Xixun control system.
Q5: How can you ensure the led display product quality?
A5: We have each stardard process to make quality products.
Kontak Person: Candy Xu